Full Water Heater Service for Carson City
24/7 and Emergency Service. Call Now (775) 322-1776.
All Brands and Same-Day Service!
Proper maintenance and repair of your water heater can make a big difference in your home or business.
- Increase water heater life. If properly maintained, a water heater can last between 20-40 years.
- Increase safety. There are several situations that can cause a hot water heater to explode - including water pressure and flammable vapor in a gas heater. Our annual inspections check for conditions that may make your water heater unsafe.
- Have fewer breakdowns. Proper maintenance reduces the chances of costly component burnouts.
- Save on Energy. Properly maintained water heaters can reduce energy costs by 12-15%.
- Reduce noise. Water heaters with sediment build-up can create thumping and popping sounds as gas bubbles escape. Proper maintenance and flushing can return peace and quiet.
Aside from poor performance and high energy costs, many potential dangers can result from improper water heater installation. That's why choosing the right plumber can make all the difference. If you need a new water heater, turn to Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Reno to handle the job from start to finish.
At Your Service
Our goal is to install your new water heater in a seamless, efficient fashion. We offer great pricing and flexible appointments.
When you need water heater installation services in the Reno & Carson City area, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is the team to trust. Call today to schedule and appointment and discuss your options.